ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN OPEL WITH ONSTAR?
1. Configure your Opel equipped with OnStar (LINK TO CONFIGURATION SECTION). OnStar is available as an option in virtually every new Opel model and even comes standard with selected trim levels.
2. Once you have purchased your Opel, your service
partner only requires a few details like your email address to complete your OnStar pre-registration.
3. As soon as you have completed your registration, get in your car and press the blue service button for the first time to start your OnStar experience!
Best of all, the OnStar services are free of charge for the first 12 months.
How can I get OnStar
OnStar will send you an invitation by email. Just click on the link enclosed in the email and proceed as follows:
- Select your password and security questions
- Check and complete the personal data as well as the specifications concerning the vehicle
- Accept the OnStar and Wi-Fi terms
- Set up your OnStar user preferences
After just four steps, OnStar will be activated and ready for you when you pick up your new Opel!
After the 12-month free trial period1, you can decide to continue with OnStar Services.
You can buy Wi-Fi Hotspot data packages separately from the nominated network provider by following the instructions here (Link to MyOnStar).
Don't have an email address?
No problem: Your Opel service partner will assist you with your registration directly on site. OnStar will be activated and ready for you when you pick up your new Opel!
PS: Without an email account, you will not be able to enjoy some of our great OnStar services such as the Smartphone App, the Vehicle Diagnostics monthly e-mail, or your in-car Wi-Fi Hotspot.
1Excluding Wi-Fi Hotspot. Free trial periods start with first registration or delivery from the Opel dealer, whatever comes first, independent of customer activation.
DO YOU ALREADY HAVE AN OPEL WITH ONSTAR BUTTONS?
If you already have an Opel with OnStar buttons but have not yet activated OnStar, just press the blue button to activate your free OnStar service trial! It‘s easy: An OnStar advisor will assist you in activating OnStar.
If you have enjoyed your free OnStar service trial and want to keep benefitting from OnStar, simply subscribe.
CHECK ONSTAR AVAILABILITY IN EUROPE.
AVAILABILITY OF LANGUAGES.
With OnStar you are never lost in translation. The OnStar services are available in your chosen language.1
The language of OnStar is linked to the language of your infotainment system. To select a language, go to the HOME screen of you infotainment unit and select SETTINGS. Then choose the desired language.2
OnStar is available in the following languages:
AVAILABILITY OF ONSTAR SERVICES.
The map provides an overview in which countries OnStar Services are available in addition to the market where you bought your respective Opel car. This is especially useful if you plan to travel across Europe.1 For coverage of your Wi-Fi Hotspot2, please see the OnStar data map.